Fall weather and creepers.

Hey there bloggers. So this is my second official blog entry, and I apologize that it's been so long. Since I know there are so many of you out there DYING for me to blog every single day (sense any sarcasm?) Moving on...

This next section would be dedicated to me stating how busy I've been this past week, and how I have had zero time to myself, and blah blah blah. But actually I haven't been too busy, and I've probably had too much time to myself. I started assisting a fellow stylist here in LA, who is a complete genius, her stuff is so good it's gross (and by gross I mean the most delicious stuff you've ever seen.) So I've done a few shoots with her this past week, and I have another one tomorrow. And besides that, I've just been watching too many movies and obsessively reading all of your fashion blogs. Which, I might add, are insanely inspiring and I wish I was as cool as most of you out there.

So with that, I leave you with a few pictures that have been inspiring me lately. With hopes that I might inspire you, maybe just a little tiny bit?
*Warning: complete topic change*
I'm so excited that this fall weather is finally starting to hit LA. Basically meaning the temperature has dropped from 95 to around 75 degrees. But that also means more layers. Layers are my everything. I live for them. And platform shoes. But I don't own a pair yet. YET. I have been thrifting my little bum off (and yes I do have an embarrassingly small bum) for the perfect pair of Creepers or knock-off Prada platform oxfords, but no luck. Come on people, there has to be at least someone who is tired of their amazing Creepers or knock-off Pradas? Anyone? Please? Pretty Please? Ok, enough rambling, I promise my next blog will have a purpose and direction. Eh, who am I kidding? I can't keep that promise.

Cheers!




 Note: Yes most of these images come from UNIF. If you don't know what UNIF is, then you are not welcome here any longer. Only joking, but seriously kids, get into it! I also threw in a few pictures from some blogs that I am obsessed with: jean greige and fahionlitter . Hope you ladies don't mind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stylisma Design by Insight © 2009