.... Hi.

So this whole personal style blog shtuff is new to me. So just go easy on me here. Please?

Right, so the name is Jared. The game is fashion student slash stylist in LA. The style is 80's hair band & 90's punk, mixed with a dash of retro, throw in some thrifty hobo-ness on acid, and there you have it. So bad news is my camera has recently gone missing so you're going to be enjoying my posts via webcam photos. That is until I become a working boy and can afford a new cammycam. Cammycam? Yeah I guess. So with that I leave you with this self portrait. With bed head. And my most prized shirt.


Oh why yes that is a photo of Vivienne Westwood and Malcolm McLaren on muh shirt. Be jealous.    But we'll save that for a later date.                                          
Aaaaaand the glasses are from Warby Parker. It's a great site where you buy a pair and they donate a pair. Charity people! It does ya some good: http://www.warbyparker.com/                                        

That's all for today. Thanks for reading my first ever blog post. Sorry if I wasted your time. But I had fun, so ya know what; no, I'm not sorry. That's just the way the cookie crumbles folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stylisma Design by Insight © 2009